Villeurbanne, Rhone-Alpes

I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went to a new site, but it directed me back to Tickets-Center.

I bought three tickets and was shocked at the price--$294.95. I checked the venue today, and the actual price for legitimate tickets is $123.75. Worse, the tickets that Tickets-Center sent me have someone else's name on them--a person named Micheal Jeary.

I disputed the transaction and am reporting Tickets-Center to the Better Business Bureau as well as the Oregon Attorney General.I am also putting this rip-off on Twitter and Facebook.

charlesoludo wrote the review because of damaged or defective at 180tix and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants 180tix to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by 180tix 180tix festival ticket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with 180tix?

Comments